After cruising it for a summer, we were enjoying the car but a traditional hot rod needs a hair cut, so as soon as the weather turned to rain, we started mapping out the chop. Deciding on the amount to chop was the hardest part. A Tudor sedan has a roof line that is 1" higher than a coupe. A coupe looks great with a 3" chop but with the longer roof lines of the sedan, I wasn't sure. After siting in a friends 31 Sedan with a 3" chop I made my decision. So with out any delay, the interior got gutted and braced so that when the roof was removed it didn't collapse into itself. A week of careful measurements and re-measuring and triple checking and it was time to take the saw to it. Check it out.
Here you can see some of the bracing to hold the body in place when the roof is removed.
As far as chops go, the model A is one of the easiest to accomplish as it is so square, but it was still a lot of work. The next time I chop one, I would like to try and wedge it.